How can I get access to Bosch Developer Portal data?
Anyone can browse Bosch Developer Portal and explore products. Entepreneurs and freelancers (commercial customers) can sign in with an existing account or create an account for themselves. Make sure to activate your account before logging in to start consuming APIs and monitoring usage.
How do I reset my password?
Click on the profile icon on the top right corner and click on the Change Password link to change your password. You can also access the Change Password link through My Account.
Where can I find my API key?
- Once you Sign In, click Explore and browse to open the API you want to test.
- Click on the 'Try out' tab and click 'Get API Key' to either generate a new key or view existing keys generated per project.
- Alternatively you can click on the 'My Account' - only available for registered users - in the top menu to view and manage all the projects created by you.
- From here, you can create a new project if you don't already have one, or view the details of your existing projects.
- Open the project you want to generate the key for and look under the "Authentication" section to view all the keys associated with the project.
- If you don't have any keys listed you can generate a new key by clicking on the 'Generate New API key'.
- Now to test the API calls using the key generated, navigate to the API details page and select the key you want to test with from the drop down list and click 'try out' from within the swagger.
Can I reset my application's API Key value?
Yes, you can generate a new API key by navigating to an existing project or create a new project and generate a new key by clicking on 'Generate New API key'. You can change the API key being used within your project to the newly generated key.
How can I find out how many calls have been made by my application today?
You can find API usage information by clicking on the My Account link - only available for registered users - on the top navigation menu. Navigate to the project you want to monitor the usage for and scroll down to the 'Project Usage' section and click on the graph icon to view a API usage associated with the project.
Does the API key cost anything?
All APIs are available for 'Tryout' and making test calls at no cost.
Is it possible to get my API published on the the Bosch Developer Portal?
We have a standard publishing process, please contact us using the contact us form and in the subject type 'Request to publish new API' and our consulting team will contact you.
How will I be able to test or try out the APIs I find interesting?
Please follow the steps below:
- Sign In/Register on the website
- Navigate to the API you are interested in working with by clicking on Explore.
- Click on the 'Tryout' tab
- Either generate a new key or select an existing API key from the drop down.
- Click Try to receive a valid response.
How do I provide feedback about an API?
Please contact us using the Contact us form and in the subject type 'API Feedback' and our team will contact you for more details.