This section will contain periodic updates about the Bosch Developer Portal product and changes that have been made to it.
- The Bosch Thermotechnology Device API is now live!
- The XDK search box is now more comprehensive so it will be easier to search for your favorite
- Registered and logged in users can now contact us.
- The country list for registration has been expanded. Please register with your country to let us
know your region is interested!
- The API stat graph is working again so you can see your API usage!
- XDK - The Sensor X-perience is now live!
- Updates to Data Protection Notice
- Improved explore page loading
- Improved Mobile responsiveness
- API tiles are now consistently shown when using an iPad
- Users are now recieving Newsletter Opt-in emails again
- You will no longer revieve an error when accessing your Personal Profile
- Bosch Emergency Assistant (BEA) - A guardian angel in the era of the Internet of Things.
- Connected Industry Sensor Solution (CISS) - A Robust Multi-Sensor Device for Industrial IoT Applications
- You can now sign up for Bosch Developer Portal Newsletters!
- You can now provide your feedback on documentation!
- Due to country compliance changes you will now need to register your country
- Updates to Data Protection Notice
- We have added a new filter for Private and Public APIs
- Improved content in the support section
- Application name is now displaying properly when trying out an API
- No longer will have an error message when trying to view 5+ applications
- Store Locator API is now working
- Multiple tabs will no longer open when opening IoT Services
- The Bosch Developer Portal Community is now live!
- You are now able to see API statuses when exploring APIs such as BETA
- You can now download your application's data when retrieving your profile
- Improved UI for the Corporate Information page
- GDPR Compliance:
- Users can now delete their account
- Users can now deactivate their account
- Users can now fetch their personal data in a JSON file
- Users can now edit their personal information
- Updates to our data protection notice
- You can now access your cookie settings from our footer!
- Robert Bosch GmbH Imprint link is now working
- New Internal users can create applications again
- Categories are shown correctly when filtering by IoT Pillar
- API Key drop down will now display when there are no existing API Keys
- GDPR compliance for users to edit their profile information
- You can now see Version|Release Date|Status|Developer in API Overview
- Users can now copy API keys using the copy link
- Enhancements to API Documentation tab
- Applications are now sorted by creation date
- Improved cookie manager
- Users can now bookmark APIs
- Users can register their commerce account upon registration completion
- Users will now see the banner image on the home page
- Explore page will no longer overlap API & services
- Cookie banner is now displayed correctly
- "Get API Key" pop-up is now showing for all users
- Navigation bar no longer flickers
- New IoT service! The Bosch IoT Gateway software is now available on the Bosch Developer Portal.
- Menu items for API detail pages are now available via mobile devices
- Any updates to a Bosch Global ID email address is now directly reflected on the Bosch Developer Portal
- Opt-in function for newsletter has been removed from the “Contact us” and “login” pages
- Improved error handling for login, search, and contact us pages by providing a unique error codes
- Cookie message is displayed correctly at the top of the page
- Users are now able to successfully login or sign up from all API detail pages
- Users see the full API list rather than a "coming soon" message when exploring the list of available APIs
- The “buy now” function for freemium purchases displays the proper message without error
- Longer project names are now displayed correctly
This version contains the market launch of the Bosch Developer Portal in Germany and U.S for early-market involvement and to build
developer relations. More markets are to follow in 2018. The initial set of services will be expanded by further services on a regular basis.
- Tryout API functionality now available for internet users in Germany and U.S. Other countries will be added at a later time.
- Published legal resources page under "Support" with links to all legal documents available
- New email notification to confirm user's registration completion
- Added information about who is providing the services
- Added Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Software as a Service (SaaS) agreement to product pages
- Updated "Tryout" page to use standard Swagger UI
- Enhanced error pages and error messages to include error id
- Improved UX of entire site
- Updated message on order confirmation page
- Preparation for integration with Community management platform
- Application health checks implemented
- Role based access to My Account links including the flyout menu shown on clicking profile icon in header
- Added CMS templates for API documentation
- Website for Mobility Hackathon
- Developed basic microsite template for Events
- Custom 404 page
- Performance assessment and improvements
- General code quality improvements
- Improvements to static content
- UX improvements
- Improved the Breadcrumb navigation across the website
- Fixed mobile responsive issues
- Corrected API Statistics within the Project
- Fixed the tryout page to send correct information to API management
- Implemented Single sign out across different components
- Fixed license assignment for new purchases
- Enhanced browser compatibility
- Fixed navigation links on showcase page
- Compliance to standard HTTP return codes for APIs
- Contact Form missing fields added